OMR down?

OMR down?
Hi there,

for some hours I can't access omr.ldraw.org and would like to ask if this is by accident or on purpose:

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

My mail to [email protected] could not be delivered...

Thank you for a short note.
RE: OMR down?
(2020-10-06, 14:40)Stefan Frenz Wrote: Hi there,

for some hours I can't access omr.ldraw.org and would like to ask if this is by accident or on purpose:

My mail to [email protected] could not be delivered...

Thank you for a short note.

Hmm. Was working yesterday. I'll check it out later today.
Thank you very much for your fast response. Smile
(2020-10-06, 15:13)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Hmm. Was working yesterday. I'll check it out later today.

This is going to take a lot more time to figure out the problem. OMR may be down for a few days.
It's working Smile  Thank you! Smile
OMR server is down now (AFAIK from several hours ago), responding "500 Internal Server Error".
The message is the same as previous server-down in last October.
(2021-05-30, 16:00)Takeshi Takahashi Wrote: OMR server is down now (AFAIK from several hours ago), responding "500 Internal Server Error".
The message is the same as previous server-down in last October.

Can confirm. Kind of busy this weekend and the obvious fixes didn't work but I'll try to figure out what's wrong in the next few days.
(2021-05-30, 16:09)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Can confirm. Kind of busy this weekend and the obvious fixes didn't work but I'll try to figure out what's wrong in the next few days.

It's back now. I didn't do anything so not sure what the problem was.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »