Complete please help find a part number?

please help find a part number?
Thumbs Up 
Hi. I am new to this aspect of the Lego hobby, although I have become familiar with MLCAD. I can't seem to find a part in its latest library, and I also can't find it on BrickLink. It is the companion piece for forklift part 4518a, necessary to attach the forklift to anything. It's apparently a 1x2 hinge plate. Has this part been modeled? If not, will any other part do in my MLCAD project? I'm using the forklift rails in an unconventional way; i.e. I'm not building a forklift. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Smile
RE: please help find a part number?
(2020-06-04, 9:03)John Antkowiak Wrote: Hi. I am new to this aspect of the Lego hobby, although I have become familiar with MLCAD. I can't seem to find a part in its latest library, and I also can't find it on BrickLink. It is the companion piece for forklift part 4518a, necessary to attach the forklift to anything. It's apparently a 1x2 hinge plate. Has this part been modeled? If not, will any other part do in my MLCAD project? I'm using the forklift rails in an unconventional way; i.e. I'm not building a forklift. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Smile

Please have a look for part 4531 - Hinge Tile 1 x 2 with 2 Fingers.

Best regards
Max
RE: please help find a part number?
(2020-06-04, 10:49)Max Martin Richter Wrote: Please have a look for part 4531 - Hinge Tile 1 x 2 with 2 Fingers.

Best regards
Max
Eureka! That's not what I thought I was looking for at all. Problem solved - thank you very much!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »