Modular Buildings Missing Parts (with links!)

Modular Buildings Missing Parts (with links!)
So I got bored of my usual activity of making OMR files and decided to catalog all the missing parts needed for the current slate of Modular Buildings. If you're bored and want a part to work on, here's a good place to start:

List is through 10264 Assembly Square.

The list of needed parts for 10270 (Bookshop) can be found here: https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23853.html

Minifig Torsos:
Minifig Legs:
Minifig Heads:
Other Patterned Parts:
Parts:
Stickers:
RE: Modular Buildings Missing Parts (with links!)
Have some of the torso patterns done a while ago, uploaded to the tracker.
(2020-04-22, 6:51)Evert-Jan Boer Wrote: Have some of the torso patterns done a while ago, uploaded to the tracker.

Awesome, updated the list. Thanks for the work.
Also, if people have these parts and want to upload high quality scans, consider this the thread to do so.
List is done. I had this cool idea to do an animation through a modular lined street. This can still be done if we make the parts from the "Parts" section and the Palace Cinema stickers. The torso and other patterns don't matter too much but will add flavor.

P.S. I think the stickers will be best done as a TEXMAP. My goto sticker source didn't have this one so if someone has this set and is willing to make a high res scan of the sticker sheet, I can bang them out in an afternoon.
I've obtained most of the the torsos and some of the other patterned parts if someone wants a scan to work with. I'll post them here once I clean and organize the scans.
After I finish working through Architecture I plan to turn my focus to Modulars (and Model Team), so I will keep an eye on what parts need to be done. I don't yet have LPC working well on my Mac, but I'm good with img4dat for many of the simpler, flat patterns.
(2020-06-09, 19:46)N. W. Perry Wrote: After I finish working through Architecture I plan to turn my focus to Modulars (and Model Team), so I will keep an eye on what parts need to be done. I don't yet have LPC working well on my Mac, but I'm good with img4dat for many of the simpler, flat patterns.

All the currently released large Modulars are done. I think most of the Model Team are done too.
(2020-06-09, 20:08)Orion Pobursky Wrote: All the currently released large Modulars are done. I think most of the Model Team are done too.

But lots of parts remain to be done, no? Per this thread: https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23992.html
(2020-06-10, 0:39)N. W. Perry Wrote: But lots of parts remain to be done, no? Per this thread: https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23992.html

Yup. I pretty much have all the printed parts listed in this thread. So if you want to work on patterns, just ask.
I've checked the inventory and currently available OMR file for set 10185 Green Grocer.
The set can be completed, as whole missing parts got official or reached all-but-admin-cert(CCN).

I will update the model file and start to create remaining torsos, heads and other prints.
(2022-10-01, 12:52)Takeshi Takahashi Wrote: I've checked the inventory and currently available OMR file for set 10185 Green Grocer.
The set can be completed, as whole missing parts got official or reached all-but-admin-cert(CCN).

I will update the model file and start to create remaining torsos, heads and other prints.

Thanks Takeshi. I haven't update this list in a while.
(2022-10-01, 12:52)Takeshi Takahashi Wrote: I've checked the inventory and currently available OMR file for set 10185 Green Grocer.

I made some of the missing parts, but I don't remember if I made them all. Have you updated the model?

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Not yet, but I can update it with latest parts.  Updated!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »