[LDCad] Configuration problem?

[LDCad] Configuration problem?
Suddenly my LDCad behaves weirdly with steps: each time I add a step, the 3D view is reset to default orientation and zoomed to fit. I don't remember making any configuration change... Any idea what/where could be the culprit?
RE: [LDCad] Configuration problem?
(2020-01-14, 17:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Suddenly my LDCad behaves weirdly with steps: each time I add a step, the 3D view is reset to default orientation and zoomed to fit. I don't remember making any configuration change... Any idea what/where could be the culprit?

Hi Philo
I think you have "Active Step Rotation" enabeld. 
If you move the mouse over the compass in the left corner, there Will probably be under the degree ASR.  If you click there, it changes to NSR.  Then your problem should be solved.
If nothing goes right, go left.
Thanks Johann, that was it! Probably made an inadvertent mouso...
(2020-01-14, 18:50)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Thanks Johann, that was it! Probably made an inadvertent mouso...

...or the "b" key...
If nothing goes right, go left.
(2020-01-14, 17:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Suddenly my LDCad behaves weirdly with steps: each time I add a step, the 3D view is reset to default orientation and zoomed to fit.

It's for inspecting the rotation step stuff. If you don't need it you could clear the hotkey so you don't enable it by accident.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »