Strange assembly cropping issue following sub model

Strange assembly cropping issue following sub model
I've encountered an issue which is beyond my (admittedly fairly limited) understanding and would be grateful for any advice.

The model I'm working on instructions fine up 'til (and including) the first sub model. In the step following, when the sub model is introduced to the main model, the bottom of the assembly is cut off in that and every following step, as if some constraint has been applied.

I've done plenty of instructions with sub models and this has never happened before. Is there a way of changing the size of the box highlighted in the second picture? I've played with page sizes and margins, the only thing that worked is scaling down the assembly to fit in that box, but that quickly leaves everything impossibly small!

Any ideas?
RE: Strange assembly cropping issue following sub model
In case anyone is facing a similar issue I've just found that switching the Rendering Preference to LDView has eliminated this problem. The "fade previous step" option gives far less satisfactory results than LDGLite did in this regard, but some instructions are better than no instructions!
You might want to try LPub3D native renderer. Good point, it is MUCH faster than the other renderers. Down side (if you have partially created instructions), layout is not fully compatible, and you may need to tune it again.
(2020-01-07, 13:10)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: You might want to try LPub3D native renderer. Good point, it is MUCH faster than the other renderers. Down side (if you have partially created instructions), layout is not fully compatible, and you may need to tune it again.
Fantastic, thank you! For my purposes it's worth it for the speed alone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »