I don`t know how to render the line black with ldview in lpub3d

I don`t know how to render the line black with ldview in lpub3d
Sad 
I want to render part transparent with black line ,but the line can not show a Correct color with black line when the parts overlap.I tried everything I could ,but didn`t work    
RE: I don`t know how to render the line black with ldview in lpub3d
(2019-01-29, 12:43)HWQ Wrote: I want to render part transparent with black line ,but the line can not show a Correct color with black line when the parts overlap.I tried everything I could ,but didn`t work

Hi,

I think this is not possible since the lines are rendered transparent too.
I guess you have modified the line color in the ldconfig.ldr file?
These parts are not placed correct and should not overlap.

Jaco
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2019-01-30, 8:27)Jaco van der Molen Wrote:
(2019-01-29, 12:43)HWQ Wrote: I want to render part transparent with black line ,but the line can not show a Correct color with black line when the parts overlap.I tried everything I could ,but didn`t work

Hi,

Jaco

Thx your reply
As you might guess,i had modified all the transparent corlor with the line color #333333 in ldconfig.ldr . But here are not correct display.

As follows,I bulid a model transparent and solid plastic color.And I don`t think it is displayed correctly at my mark.I want it look like the picture 2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2019-01-30, 11:04)HWQ Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 8:27)Jaco van der Molen Wrote: Hi,

Jaco

Thx your reply
As you might guess,i had modified all the transparent corlor with the line color #333333 in ldconfig.ldr . But here are not correct display.

As follows,I bulid a model transparent and solid plastic color.And I don`t think it is displayed correctly at my mark.I want it look like the picture 2.

Ah, OK. I see what you mean.

Still, I do not think that is possible in LDraw / LDView, since parts behind transparent parts are rendered like this and transparant lines are rendered slightly transparent too.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2019-01-30, 14:32)Jaco van der Molen Wrote: Ah, OK. I see what you mean.

Still, I do not think that is possible in LDraw / LDView, since parts behind transparent parts are rendered like this and transparant lines are rendered slightly transparent too.

Maybe it can be done by tweaking the ldconfig.ldr? Giving all edge colours a black colour and set the rendering that the edges are rendered as well. (No idea how to do that, for the moment).

A few things:
  1. I can't really tell what is going on with your geometry (which is of course a bad thing). Do the parts overlap, or is one in front of the other?
  2. Verify that things look the same when you open the file directly in LDView. It's possible that the problem is related to how LDView creates PNG image with transparent portions.
  3. If you disable the "Antialiased lines" setting, the edge lines hidden by transparent polygons become a bit more distinct, although this also decreases the quality of all the other lines.
  4. No matter what else you do, the lines that are in the back are supposed to be less visible than the ones in the front, because the transparent surface is drawn over them.
Hi
Just played a little bit with LDview.
Maybe that's the solution.

J.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If nothing goes right, go left.
(2019-02-01, 20:57)Johann Eisner Wrote: Hi
Just played a little bit with LDview.
Maybe that's the solution.

J.