Link to 'View Today's Posts' disappear

Link to 'View Today's Posts' disappear
I'm not logged on to the forum on my phone. I wisit it as a Guest. I use Chrome on a android phone.
There is a link 'View Today's Posts' in the top right, below the header, I have to click to get the latest posts.

When I use that link, and after I get a fresh page with the latest posts, the link is gone. It simply disappear from the page.
The next time I want to refresh the search I have to go back to an older, cached page to find the link again. I noted this change in the behaviour yesterday. Previously the link was always present in a grey bar, below the login bar.
RE: Link to 'View Today's Posts' disappear
(2018-04-07, 8:37)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I'm not logged on to the forum on my phone. I wisit it as a Guest. I use Chrome on a android phone.
There is a link 'View Today's Posts' in the top right, below the header, I have to click to get the latest posts.

When I use that link, and after I get a fresh page with the latest posts, the link is gone. It simply disappear from the page.
The next time I want to refresh the search I have to go back to an older, cached page to find the link again. I noted this change in the behaviour yesterday. Previously the link was always present in a grey bar, below the login bar.

This must have been a casualty of me reverting templates when I was fixing the login box. I’ll add it back in.
(2018-04-07, 16:12)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2018-04-07, 8:37)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I'm not logged on to the forum on my phone. I wisit it as a Guest. I use Chrome on a android phone.

This must have been a casualty of me reverting templates when I was fixing the login box. I’ll add it back in.

Sorry for the delay.  This is now fixed.
Thanks.
Now it works again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »