Nexo Knights shields

Nexo Knights shields
Question 
Hi guys

I begin to creat this shield -->
https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-7354-pos...l#pid28341

Now I read here --->
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg...385pe0.dat

the disscussion about the barcode on the shield.
Now the question: Should I draw the shield now with or without the code?

Since I have created a template for the edge and the part in LDPC, because I want to draw more shields, it's not a problem either with or without code.

Regards
Johann
If nothing goes right, go left.
RE: Nexo Knights shields
I stand on my position: since images are widely spread, there is no reason to remove the barcode from LDraw model!
RE: Nexo Knights shields
I agree.
RE: Nexo Knights shields - pattern codes
(2018-03-27, 19:15)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I agree.

Yes, the barcode should be drawn. There are plenty of internet resources that already make this information public.

Apparently the three-digit identifiers listed at spyrius.org are used within the Nexo Knights app, so have some official blessing. Since there are over 300 known patterns, the existing LDraw patterned parts nomenclature is not going to work for part 22385 (Tile 3 x 2 with Angled End). So for the Nexo Knights Powers patterned versions of this part, I propose using that three-digit identifier, like 22385pNNN.dat. If patterned versions of this part appear for other themes, the existing nomenclature will apply.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
RE: Nexo Knights shields - pattern codes
(2018-04-02, 9:52)Chris Dee Wrote:
(2018-03-27, 19:15)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I agree.

Yes, the barcode should be drawn. There are plenty of internet resources that already make this information public.

Apparently the three-digit identifiers listed at spyrius.org are used within the Nexo Knights app, so have some official blessing. Since there are over 300 known patterns, the existing LDraw patterned parts nomenclature is not going to work for part 22385 (Tile 3 x 2 with Angled End). So for the Nexo Knights Powers patterned versions of this part, I propose using that three-digit identifier, like 22385pNNN.dat. If patterned versions of this part appear for other themes, the existing nomenclature will apply.
I just have upload 6 shields, and there are more  
Should i rename then and upload a new version or do you this in PT Chris?

Edit: Forget the question. I have seen you have already done it.
If nothing goes right, go left.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »