lsynth and ldglite moved to github

lsynth and ldglite moved to github
The sourceforge seems mostly dead these days so -- in an effort to make a small update to lsynth -- I've moved both lsynth and ldglite to github where I'm still somewhat active.  There are several links to both from pages here that probably ought to be changed, if anyone empowered to do so feels it's worth the effort.  It might also be a good idea to fork anything else hosted on sourceforge over to github before sourceforge disappears completely.  Is bricksmith still in use?

As for the update, I assembled a new 3.1.1 lsynth installer for Windows, but honestly I could very well have botched it since had to rescue a 10 year old windows netbook from the trash heap in order to make the attempt.
RE: LSYNTH 3.1.1 released
Many thanks for your efforts.
I like the move a lot. This revives LSYNTH and allows to send you updates for more synthesized parts as normal github pull requests.
The process of doing so is easy:
(1) fork LSYNTH
(2) do the necessary changes in the forked copy
(3) suggest them to the original LSYNTH repo as a github pull request

@Willy - you already offer some additions to lsynth.mpd which are not contained in the official release LSYNTH 3.1.1 yet:
http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/tutorial-en.html
May I humbly suggest to somehow get them into the official release, for example by a github pull request?
I would suggest that we strive back to a normal release cycle of LSYNTH instead of offering patches on various scattered sites
(at least I would prefer that).
RE: LSYNTH 3.1.1 released
(2018-03-05, 17:57)Steffen Wrote: Many thanks for your efforts.
I like the move a lot. This revives LSYNTH and allows to send you updates for more synthesized parts as normal github pull requests.
The process of doing so is easy:
(1) fork LSYNTH
(2) do the necessary changes in the forked copy
(3) suggest them to the original LSYNTH repo as a github pull request

@Willy - you already offer some additions to lsynth.mpd which are not contained in the official release LSYNTH 3.1.1 yet:
http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/tutorial-en.html
May I humbly suggest to somehow get them into the official release, for example by a github pull request?
I would suggest that we strive back to a normal release cycle of LSYNTH instead of offering patches on various scattered sites
(at least I would prefer that).

Do with them whatever you want.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »