2 Star Wars stickers

2 Star Wars stickers
Ok, last request from me for the time being.
I'm looking for 2 stickers. More precisely, I'm looking for:
If someone could make those or happens to have those already, that would be very appreciated  Smile
RE: 2 Star Wars stickers
(2017-06-23, 6:46)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: Ok, last request from me for the time being.
I'm looking for 2 stickers. More precisely, I'm looking for:
If someone could make those or happens to have those already, that would be very appreciated  Smile

Hi, please see attachment for the 7667 sticker. Awaiting the discussion on transparent stickers (which I believe this is) I did not yet upload this one to the tracker.
I hope I have the dimensions right, I modelled this with the dimensions for a sticker on a 2x2 round tile.

Attached Files
.zip   4521664.zip (Size: 1.64 KB / Downloads: 3)
Great! Many, many thanks Evert!  Smile 
And yes, the sticker is the correct size (2x2 tile).

If you were wondering; the other sticker should fit on the flat bit of part 6179.
(2017-06-24, 10:07)Evert-Jan Boer Wrote: Awaiting the discussion on transparent stickers

Don't hold it back. IMO it is correctly made. But you should add an "a" suffix to the partnumber.
"If the sheet contains only a single sticker, or multiple copies of the same sticker, then use the SKU with an 'a' suffix."

The same sticker sheet is used in two sets, 7672 and 7667.
(2017-06-24, 16:00)Magnus Forsberg Wrote:
(2017-06-24, 10:07)Evert-Jan Boer Wrote: Awaiting the discussion on transparent stickers

Don't hold it back. IMO it is correctly made. But you should add an "a" suffix to the partnumber.
"If the sheet contains only a single sticker, or multiple copies of the same sticker, then use the SKU with an 'a' suffix."

The same sticker sheet is used in two sets, 7672 and 7667.

Have submitted the sticker with the suffix.
Working on the other sticker for set 75141 now.
(2017-06-24, 18:50)Evert-Jan Boer Wrote: Have submitted the sticker with the suffix.
Working on the other sticker for set 75141 now.

The DBG sticker for 75141 has been uploaded, hope the pattern is close enough to the original.
Great! Looks perfect to me  Big Grin

Only thing left is this thing, but that one's not that important.

I'll make sure to show you the end result of where all these stickers are being used  Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »