LDCad - colors bleeding

LDCad - colors bleeding
I am having problems where the colors of underlying objects are bleeding through the overlying objects, even though the objects are not coincident. See attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: LDCad - colors bleeding
(2016-10-30, 21:15)Michael Horvath Wrote: I am having problems where the colors of underlying objects are bleeding through the overlying objects, even though the objects are not coincident. See attachment.

Is that pink square in the middle datsville ?

If so colour bleeding is to be expected for such a HUGE model due to the limits of the OpenGL Z-Buffer combined with the way the current renderer uses it. 

There are ways to improve this (most games do) but I's a whole lot of hassle while currently (imho) never needed as such large models won't render fast enough anyway.

maybe in 2.0 Smile
RE: LDCad - colors bleeding
(2016-11-01, 18:03)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 21:15)Michael Horvath Wrote: I am having problems where the colors of underlying objects are bleeding through the overlying objects, even though the objects are not coincident. See attachment.

Is that pink square in the middle datsville ?

If so colour bleeding is to be expected for such a HUGE model due to the limits of the OpenGL Z-Buffer combined with the way the current renderer uses it. 

There are ways to improve this (most games do) but I's a whole lot of hassle while currently (imho) never needed as such large models won't render fast enough anyway.

maybe in 2.0 Smile

Yes, that is Datsville in the middle.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »