Ability to make seperate posts in a topic

Ability to make seperate posts in a topic
I was trying to post my Futuron sets to the Official model part of the forum and I found something annoying.

I did it as usual : one post per set with a mdp file attached.
But instead of making a separate post, the forum was adding my replies to my last created post. I guess it is to avoid multiple posts but I wasn't able to structure the thread as I would have liked.

With everything into one single post, people would not be able to easily comment one particular model, and I cannot add more than 5 attached files (so how can I do if I have more that 5 sets to post).
So, I would like to get back the older forum way of dealing with this : no concatenation of posts if the same person is posting in a short amount of time.

I hope you see what I meant.
RE: Ability to make seperate posts in a topic
I didn't know about the post merge feature. It's was based on the amount of time between posts but I turned it off so you shouldn't run into that anymore. The attachment limit is "per post" so now that the merge feature is off you shouldn't have any issues.
(2016-04-18, 1:56)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I didn't know about the post merge feature. It's was based on the amount of time between posts but I  turned it off so you shouldn't run into that anymore. The attachment limit is "per post" so now that the merge feature is off you shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks, I'll try it later.
Great, it works.

But there is this one minute delay between two posts which is kinda annoying, but if needed, I can deal with that.
I reduced the time delay as well
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »