Lost ability to post New Topic in Announcements

Lost ability to post New Topic in Announcements
The subject says it all, although I can reply to existing threads.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
Re: Lost ability to post New Topic in Announcements
Hmmm. I can't work out how to change this. Will keep looking but it doesn't appear you get fine-grain control over options for members of different groups.
Think I found it! Could someone on the LSC or SteerCo try to make a new announcement now.

I could get around it by making all LSC and SteerCo members moderators but I'll wait to see if Orion can work his way around the problem in a better manner.

Tim
For some reason, you got removed as a website admin. I've restored those permissions.

However, there is benefit to allowing all committee members the ability to post so I'll leave the permissions that Tim set as is.
Do you think that LSC actions (like this) should be posted to the announcements forum or the LSC forum?
I think they belong in Announcements. They probably belong as an announcement on the website too.

Perhaps start the title with "[LSC]" (here, not on the main site) to make it clear who is doing the announcing and allow for easy searching. Similarly the webmasters, SteerCo and PT should probably use [Webmasters], [SteerCo][Org] and [PT].

EDITED The SteerCo represent the organisation so should probably post using [Org] rather than [SteerCo].

Tim
Thanks - works now.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »