Lost Eurobricks account details

Lost Eurobricks account details
Hi Folks,

Recently I tried to login at the Eurobricks forums with my account username and password.
It had been a while since I logged in and it turns out I have forgotten my password.
Then I requested to resent my password but did not get any e-mail.
Next I tried to create a new account with another E-mailaddress.
It turned out that I apparently used that E-mailaddress before on Eurobricks so I have 2 accounts.
Alas I do not know the username of that second account and neither the password.
Then I requested to resent my password for that second account but did not get any e-mail.
Next I tried to create a new account with yet another E-mailaddress that I did not use before.
All goes well, except there is still no conformation mail.
It's been days since I tried all that and got no E-mail with details on how to log in on my old accounts or activate my new account.
There's no E-mail in the SPAM or unwanted items.

Then I decided to sent an E-mail to the admins of Eurobricks (a few days ago now) to enlighten me on how to retreive my account information. Disapointing enough I have not heard from them since.

So: does anyone know how to contact Eurobricks?
Has anyone had this problem before?

I'd like to post something there and ask someone a question, but now I cannot do that :-(

Any Eurobricks admins here on the LDraw forums?

Thanks.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Re: Lost Eurobricks account details
I'm 'regulator' on EB (kind of moderator's assistant) Wink

I've heard that there are problems with sending emails from the server at the moment (actually, for a while I believe). I have no idea if these problems are related to yours, but I'll ask.
Thanks Merlijn.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
I've sent you a mail to info.binarybricks.nl. I suppose you do receive those? Wink
Merlijn, I have not received mail at infoATbinarybricksDOTnl.
Perhaps you can use sjaackoATgmailDOTcom?
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
Thanks Merlijn! ;-)
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »