Brickarms Parts?

Brickarms Parts?
I'm not looking for any Brickarms guns for LDraw, but simply the Brickarms U-Clip and Monopod parts.

They don't need to be anything fancy, just something that looks similar would be more than enough.

[Image: Monopod_Black_S.gif]

[Image: U-Clip_Black_S.gif]
Re: Brickarms Parts?
Would payment for creating these parts encourage anyone to make them...or do I just get ignored because it's not an official LEGO element?
No, you're just caught in the typical post-summer holiday slowdown that LDraw experiences every year.
Gotcha. Hopefully someone will want to do these for me though. I am creating instructions for someone else and would like to get it done for them as soon as I can.
They look pretty easy to create, but I have none to check dimensions, etc... Some close-up photos from various angles with nearby known elements for scale would help!
Hi Philo,

I don't own any, but I do know that the clip part is a regular sized clip. That might be almost enough Wink

Tim
I'll try to get you some other images today. But it is essentially just a standard Lego clip. It is technically thinner, but I really don't care about that. As long as it looks close enough.
Actually indeed the clip itself is not so much of a problem, but how far apart are the two clips? What is the diameter and lengh of the tube? I guess there is a 3.2mm hole in the tube - how deep is it?
Here is some photos of the parts by a 1x1 tile. Let me know if you need any other specifics.

[Image: 10057420383_484f379f6b_o.jpg]
Should be enough... Depth of hole in clip+tube?
Not sure what you mean by hole but there is no hole in the tube/bar. The whole thing seems to be the same height as the tile if that's what you're talking about.
OK, sorry, indeed it's obvious from your photos, it's a 3.2mm diameter bar with no hole!
Here they are... If you have good relations with Brickarms, maybe you can propose them to put these files on their website?

Attached Files
.dat   uclip.dat (Size: 3.02 KB / Downloads: 150)
.dat   monopod.dat (Size: 2.22 KB / Downloads: 110)
Oh wonderful! Thank you SO much! Let me know if I can pay you for your time. I really appreciate it.

I do have a good relationship with Will and I actually asked him first if he happened to have these parts for Ldraw. I know Dan Siskind does instructions for his kits and would probably be able to make use of these.

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but the parts show up under the "brick" category, but I saw that you listed the category as "minifig accessory". This makes absolutely no difference to me, but I just thought I'd let you know if you weren't aware.
Quote:Oh wonderful! Thank you SO much! Let me know if I can pay you for your time. I really appreciate it.
Wink Lets say I was paid in advance watching your great mocs on the net!

Quote:I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but the parts show up under the "brick" category, but I saw that you listed the category as "minifig accessory". This makes absolutely no difference to me, but I just thought I'd let you know if you weren't aware.
Ah - yes, MLCad is not utterly clever in parts tree creation, since the name begins with "Brickarms" it stores them in bricks section (and it doesn't manage the category keyword, so the "minifig accessory" gets ignored)... If someone could coin a more functionnal naming...???
My suggestion would be "Clip Double" and "Clip on Bar End"
RE: Brickarms Parts?
Hey there - I've used LDraw for years, but only now registered, just so I could get those Brickarms parts you created for Tyler. But for some reason I can't download the files - I'm being redirected to a page that says I'm not logged in (user name in top left corner changes to "Guest"), and when I try to log in with my newly created account it tells me that the "authorization code failed" - even though there was no authorization code required, just my user name and password. Can you help?

EDIT: Never mind! It works now. Probably only a matter of giving the account enough time to be fully activated.

Keep up the good work! I prefer LDraw and the parts you all make to any other digital building tool.

Best regards
Are J Heiseldal (L@go)
(2013-10-03, 11:48)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Here they are... If you have good relations with Brickarms, maybe you can propose them to put these files on their website?

Hi all, bringing alive an old thread, these links are broken, any chance you still have the files around?

Thank you
(2022-12-25, 20:11)Cort Christopher Wrote:
Hi all, bringing alive an old thread, these links are broken, any chance you still have the files around?

Thank you

Never mind, resolved. Thank you for making these.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »