[Mostly Fixed] Main site problems due to upgrade

[Mostly Fixed] Main site problems due to upgrade
We are aware of the problems with the Main Site. It is due to a software upgrade and will be fixed shortly.
Re: Main site problems due to upgrade
The issues seem to be related to changes in the tempting system between versions. I'm currently researching what need to happen to restore the main site. This may take a little time.
I've made some headway on the issues surrounding the upgrade. I should hopefully have the site up and fully operational by Christmas. Note the Parts Tracker, Forums, and Wili are unaffected by this upgrade
Good luck!

w.
LEGO ergo sum
The bottom line is that I feel terrible about this. I should have done some testing but in my excitement with fixing the PHP issues I did not. :/
Don't be to hard on yourself.
Most of the site is still accessible if I click on any of the links on the fallback page.
A click on Get started leads to a page where most of the content looks allright.
The dropdown menus all work fine and are only missing from the frontpage.

win7 and Firefox
/
Magnus
I get the same on safari. I'm not sure why the front page isn't working right but the articles are working better. I wish they would have put a big warning in the read me about the changes to the templating. Also, the documentation of the new system is terrible/non existent.
Re: [Mostly Fixed] Main site problems due to upgrade
Ok. We're back, mostly. There's still some issues with layout. Turns out the the stylesheet precedence got all borked up
The Downloads -> Optional Downloads page doesn't seem to work. Just a heads-up Wink
There still seems to be a css issue with the news block or at least on seamonkey.

.png   weird.png (Size: 8.5 KB / Downloads: 0)

edit: seamonkey's error console spits out quite alot of error/warnings about the css about:
nonexisting properties: font-color, break and block
invalid property values (e.g. numbers without px/em etc)
invalid use of '//' comments (css uses /* */ comments)
I had to remove the download manager. Still working on a replacement
Yup I've noticed that one. There's also a minor problem with the way the primitive reference is displayed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »