LPub - Final Step without Parts

LPub - Final Step without Parts
Hello! I am new and have a quick question about creating instructions from LDraw using LPub.

The step before last on my model has parts being added to the underside of a rotated model so I added another step with an end rotation step, thinking this would flip the model for the final image, but it seems LPub will not add a page for a step unless it has a part in it. The step loads in the list, followed by the rotation end step, but will not create a page unless I insert another piece into the end rotation step back in LDraw. While this works, I then have to delete the parts list on the LPub page and make sure I hide the piece inside the model in LDraw and it's kind of a pain. Can anyone help me understand how to create a 'step' that just presents the final model? You know that last page in the instructions where the building is done and it's just the model? That's what I'm after.

I could add in a separately rendered image but I was hoping to do it in LPub so it all looks the same. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. My googles keep turning up stuff about public libraries.
Re: LPub - Final Step without Parts
Problem is that an empty (without adding parts) step doesn't generate an image. To solve this, in the empty rotstep, add a BUFEXCHG A STORE followed by a BUFEXCHG A RETRIEVE.
Re: LPub - Final Step without Parts
Wow thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed. Really appreciate the help!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »