Simpsons Parts

Simpsons Parts
I saw that Philo has started to author some of the Simpsons Parts (Homer only at the moment).

I was wondering : as I own almost the entire collection : are you planning to do them all, or would you mind if I try to contribute, especially with the patterned accesssories that come with the sets? Also, I'd like to investigate 3D scanning with Agisoft Photoscan but I don't want to "steal" what you might plan to do.

Let me know.
Re: Simpsons Parts
Hi Damien,
Everything you do with Simpsons collection is more than welcome, the job is large enough for two Wink Currently I'm working on Marge's head, and I have the whole Simpson family + Ned Flanders, but if you want to create any parts in this range, just tell me to avoid duplicate work...
OK, nice Smile

I own all characters except Milhouse.
I'm still trying to get something nice with Photoscan. I will start with Ralf Wiggum so I don't try something you are authoring.

But, besides head: Would you mind if I work on the Homer Donut tile and Remote Control tile ?
Quote:I'm still trying to get something nice with Photoscan
Keep us in touch with your progress. I tried unsuccessfully 123D Catch...
Quote:But, besides head: Would you mind if I work on the Homer Donut tile and Remote Control tile
Sure you can!
Are you working on Marge's 2x2 Tile ?
No, you can do it if you want!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »