LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Simpsons Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that Philo has started to author some of the Simpsons Parts (Homer only at the moment).

I was wondering : as I own almost the entire collection : are you planning to do them all, or would you mind if I try to contribute, especially with the patterned accesssories that come with the sets? Also, I'd like to investigate 3D scanning with Agisoft Photoscan but I don't want to "steal" what you might plan to do.

Let me know.
Hi Damien,
Everything you do with Simpsons collection is more than welcome, the job is large enough for two Wink Currently I'm working on Marge's head, and I have the whole Simpson family + Ned Flanders, but if you want to create any parts in this range, just tell me to avoid duplicate work...
OK, nice Smile

I own all characters except Milhouse.
I'm still trying to get something nice with Photoscan. I will start with Ralf Wiggum so I don't try something you are authoring.

But, besides head: Would you mind if I work on the Homer Donut tile and Remote Control tile ?
Quote:I'm still trying to get something nice with Photoscan
Keep us in touch with your progress. I tried unsuccessfully 123D Catch...
Quote:But, besides head: Would you mind if I work on the Homer Donut tile and Remote Control tile
Sure you can!
Are you working on Marge's 2x2 Tile ?
No, you can do it if you want!