11091 - Wing 9L with Stylized Feathers

11091 - Wing 9L with Stylized Feathers
Hello,

I would like to request part 11019 Wing 9L with Stylized Feathers. It's used a lot in Chima sets and I would like to make a digital copy of set 70003. If needed, I can give some extra photos/dimensions of the real part.

I hope somebody would like to make it. Smile

Thanks in advance!
Re: 11091 - Wing 9L with Stylized Feathers
It should not be very hard, with a scan (or photo) from top/bottom, overal length, thickness at various places, close-up where the bar meets the wing...
I made some pictures and measured some things. You can view everything here. If you need something more, please say so. I hope the dimensions file is readable and not too clutttered.

Thanks for helping Smile
Seems more than enough Wink
I simply needed one measurement to establish the overal scale (I'll work with photo as template, using LPC
I was already expecting that, but since it's not a perfect scan, but a photo, it creates perspective which doesn't make it a 100% correct top-view... If you know what I mean...

Anyway, good luck with the part!
Yes, but the stud grid beneath does help a lot Wink
Hey Philo,

if you need an additional reference the part is available in the LDD: 11091.dat

Rolf
Thanks, Rolf! For some reason I missed this part in LDD...
I just had a look at my parts and noted that the top and bottom side (or left/right (which side is up on a feather?)) are different.
LDD seam to show the real part very good.
...here it is... http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg.../11091.dat
Thanks a lot Philippe! Now I can finish the 70003 LDraw file (well, almost, the minifigures and 1 other part, which is actually a minifg part, aren't in LDraw, but they aren't that important to the looks of the model as the above part).

Thanks! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »