DATHeader 3.0.10.0

Re: DATHeader 3.0.10.0
You need to have in any case a fallback section. Also in the spec there is at not place mentioned that the fallback section is optional. And this makes sence. Not every viewer will display the texture section, so this application needs to know what to show.
Code:
NOTE: be cautious (and think through your approach) when including geometry2 lines. This feature is present for use generally in the case where the textured and non-textured FALLBACK geometry are the same. This is a rare occurrence, and normally would not be used.
So if you use geometry2 lines the same can occur as geometry3 lines. Geometry3 lines needs to be present in any case.

Code:
it insists on changing all texmaps 0 ! metas to comment lines 0 // !
A sample would be nice. But I think you used only "0 !" instead of "0 !:". I am right?

I have forgotten to set the value back to 64 for the part description check. As the discussion rised I looked into the code how to quickly change in case of dropping that limit. I'll upload the corrected version quickly, if the other both issues are cleared to be not an issue Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
DATHeader 3.0.10.0 - by Michael Heidemann - 2012-11-25, 9:59
Re: DATHeader 3.0.10.0 - by Philippe Hurbain - 2012-12-01, 15:15
Re: DATHeader 3.0.10.0 - by Travis Cobbs - 2012-12-02, 2:21
Re: DATHeader 3.0.10.0 - by Michael Heidemann - 2012-12-02, 8:14