30485pb01 Windscreen 8 x 6 x 3 Curved Top Angled Canopy Pattern, how to finish?

Re: 30485pb01 Windscreen 8 x 6 x 3 Curved Top Angled Canopy Pattern, how to start?
You both got a point there. But as Steffen said, this is a creative and also learning process as I'm trying to learn how to do it right. And the more I learn the lesser parts I will upload here ;-).

Back to topic:
Philippe \Philo\" Hurbain Wrote:- moved condlines to their matching subparts.
- The edge lines between conical front and cylindrical back was forgotten (it was not present in my "template"...). Restored it. As it was not present when you recreated condlines with edger2, Edger2 did create condlines there that were not needed. Deleted these condlines.

I didn't use Edger2 to create the conlines. The condlines were created when I inlined the Primitives.
I'm still trying to find out what conditional lines are needed for. How do I know which condlines are needed and which not? And what condline belongs to what? Where's the difference between conlines and edgelines? I tried to create edgelines around my slopepattern, but Edger2 only said 4 unmatched edges and did nothing else. This all is still very confusing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: 30485pb01 Windscreen 8 x 6 x 3 Curved Top Angled Canopy Pattern, how to start? - by Daniel Goerner - 2012-03-24, 14:37