New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82

RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82
(2022-07-29, 21:36)Jose Alfonso Wrote: The error is the same with the last version, at line 49 in ldraw_export.py. It happens when no custom property is defined (ldraw_filename, ldraw_export_polygons...). When I create the custom property ldraw_export_polygons as integer 1 in the Objet tab, the error disappears but no file is exported. Next try: I create the custom property ldraw_filename, I asign the value "partname.dat", for example, and I also create in Scripting workspace a new file with that name and no content. Then the part is exported successfully.

I thought that ldraw_export_polygons=1 meant ldraw_filename is not required. Huh Instead changing ldraw_export_polygons to 0 makes the error reappear when ldraw_filename and the file in Scripting are missing. This behaviour is expected.

So can this export a model as a .ldr file or only single parts and if it can what setup is required? I'm asking because the README file didn't seem to say how only that you could export but didn't say exactly what! I would appreciate any information you can provide me!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82 - by willson - 2022-10-05, 13:07