New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82

RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82
(2022-08-01, 16:01)Jose Alfonso Wrote: It works. Cool In the LDraw panel I have checked "Export polygons" to export a part. Blender system console still shows an error about "config\\ImportOptions.json". And when exporting it just says "list index out of range" before the text "Export complete".

I miss the lines type 2 and 5 in the exported part. For type 2 I will use the edges of two faces whose normals are more than 30º apart (same value as EdgeSplit Modifier). Type 5 would be the rest of the edges: the two first points are from the edge and the other two are the other vertex of the faces (triangle) or just choose between two (quadrilateral).

If you mark an edge sharp, it will export as line type 2. I'll see if I can make it work automatically like you suggested.

There is no line type 5 handling at the moment, mostly because Blender doesn't have any good way to display them. I'll try what you suggested with them too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82 - by Matthew Morrison - 2022-08-01, 18:18