LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Quote:But if you are very keen on donoting info it might be a good idea to work on a specific category bin group or range of themed parts etc. That way I will avoid them while processing pars myself Smile
Difficult to tell what I'm going to do next (probably the Technic engine block and related parts), I feel motivated when I need something Wink
But I did a just series that I missed, the Technic buckets - zip attached.

Quote:To always use duplicate even on single selections you can use ctrl+d .
Thanks, I'll remember this one...

Quote:It might be grid stepping related or a bug, I'll look into it.
No, it was just sheer stupidity, I used a female cylinder insted of clips. Once the male cylinder was capped there was no way to get in Wink Corrected in the zip.

I also considered doing the small tread link, but then I realized that stud3 was missing connectivity (the plates that can connect to tread link through stud3). Is there a good reason not to define stud3 shadow?

Going a bit deeper on stud connexions, I see this message in your stud2 shadow:
Code:
0 //Do note parts using this still need to (optionally) add the hole part of the stud.
0 // This is not done here because in most parts it will extend beyond the stud.
This should actually not happen with stud2, but only with stud2a (if the hole is longer, then the 4-4edge at stud2 base is not needed, so part author should use stud2a).

Attached Files
.zip   shadow.zip (Size: 2 KB / Downloads: 0)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Steffen - 2015-10-12, 18:47
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Philippe Hurbain - 2015-10-12, 9:31
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 crashes - by Stephen - 2015-10-23, 11:34