New Parts for LGEO Library

Re: New Parts for LGEO Library
Don't be rude.
I'm sharing a library made originaly for my own use, if I used LDX statements within the files it was because of 2 reasons:
- I was not using L3P
- I cannot globaly control slope grainy surface roughness if the roughness is defined in the part inc file. This is the main reason I didn't stuck with the standard.

I can use the "standard" color definition and remove LDX colors from the parts, but not until I have found a solution that fullfil what I need.

lg_color_slope.inc is a file for my personnal use that was never intended to be shared. I thought it would work for you, sorry if it doesn't. I still think you can use it as a workaround because it does work for me (with L3P generated files I mean), waiting for a better solution.
It also doesn't need to help for the L3colors because those colors should aleady work for you.

Edit:

I've modified the Package (donwload link on the 1st page of this topic), now I have included a file call lg_color_LDX_L3P.inc which is basically a copy of my lg_color_slope.inc, but which define both LDXColors and L3Colors.
Then it should work for both L3P and Ldview generated files.
In that file you will be able to change the roughness of the slopes.

Only one thing that needs to be done is to add #include "lg_color_LDX_L3P.inc" at the end of your lg_color.inc file (just above the #end at the end of the file).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
New Parts for LGEO Library - by Damien Roux - 2015-04-28, 0:14
Re: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Gerhard - 2015-05-27, 20:43
Re: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Gerhard - 2015-05-28, 16:04
Re: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Gerhard - 2015-05-29, 17:05
Re: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Damien Roux - 2015-09-21, 21:28
RE: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Zoltan - 2020-04-25, 0:57
RE: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Zoltan - 2020-04-25, 23:21
RE: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Ber - 2020-10-21, 1:31
RE: New Parts for LGEO Library - by Tomasz - 2022-01-02, 21:37