LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req

Re: LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Speaking of groups, I have encountered situations where I needed to change orientation or position of a part within a group. Maybe I missed something, but I found no other way but ungrouping to make the modification. What about a "nested mode for groups" or at least possibility to remove from group the part which was used to select group?
Currently you can only change the rotation center of an existing group. I have some additional plans concerning groups but none of those include reorganizing their contents, I'll have to think about how to do that as nesting etc is already complicated enough for most people Smile

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Strictly speaking ROTSTEP is not a LPUB command but a very old meta (I believe it was introduced by LDlite, and further extended by MLCad - See www.lm-software.com/mlcad/Specification_V2.0.pdf ) to set orientation of a model in view mode. So I guess it might be interesting to support it in LDCad view mode?
Thanks, I'll will look into that as I was planning to support some MLCad meta's as part of the source window anyway.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-25, 18:21