LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req

Re: LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Looks good indeed, but I can feel your pain about coherency between text and 3DView. I guess that the worse is for metas that are somehow linked to following parts such as BFC INVERTNEXT (not so annoying here since you don't make a parts editor) or GROUP metas.
Yes, and the fun thing about the LDCad group next meta's is they currently only get moved / added to the correct place at save time. So I'm thinking to just remove/hide them from the source window all together as they aren't interesting during editing anyhow.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:I feel that text view selection is a superset of 3D view selection, as you can add more things to selection in text (but not the opposite).
Indeed, and I'm also wondering about the fact I keep track of the selection 'click order' in the 3D view while you probably want line order in the source window.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Another concern is ROTSTEP meta - how to make this convenient?
I'm currently not really familiar with LPUB but adding parse level awareness support for it shouldn't be a big problem. Maybe even apply that rotation information in a new special part bin building group or something.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 progress / opinions req - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-23, 22:15