LDCad 1.4b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation (hoses etc)
Seems clear enough for me... but maybe I no longer qualify as a newbie? Wink
I learnt something in pneumatic hose section: the possibility to change control point style from Bezier to circle. Awesome for ropes!
Dynamic/rubber bands: Maybe you should tell what to do when you add circles in the wrong order? Talk about non-planar belts?
Pneumatic hose: Maybe more images at the beginning? perhaps you should number them to be able to refer to them easily in text.
Placement of shock absorber end: discussion of distance measurement and manual movement is interesting, but once the shock is properly oriented you can simply rely on part snapping of end on pin!

Typos, etc...
- over sized -> oversized (beginning of Submodels)
- them self -> themselves (beg. of nested)
- e..g a pneumatic hose -> e.g. a pneumatic hose/ dynamic parts of ether -> dynamic parts of either / when ever you drag -> whenever you drag (beg. of dynamic)
- "To do this you need to switch to the nested editing mode this is needed as we want to manipulate the band it self and not it's general location. " -> "To do this you need to switch to the nested editing mode. This is needed as we want to manipulate the band itself and not its general location. "
- "Thing rectangle can be used to move and rotate the selection much like the editing pin does." -> "This rectangle can be used to move and rotate the selection much like the editing pin does." (pneumatic hose)
-"Just compensate this by changing the grid so the pin points towards you again." Isn't it the viewpoint that we need to change? (shock)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-01-28, 23:04
LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-14, 23:54
Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation (hoses etc) - by Philippe Hurbain - 2015-07-20, 9:43
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Jason Smith - 2015-02-15, 6:39
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-04-01, 9:50
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-03-13, 10:48