L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough?

Re: L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough?
I didn't realize LDView was so configurable. I will give it a try later on tomorrow tonight.

[edit]

Where do I find "lg_defs.inc" and "lg_color.inc"? I looked in the main LDraw directory, as well as the LDView installation directory.

Disregard. I found them.

[edit]

It would be great if some of the other variables used the #ifndef statement such as the following:

#declare LDXQual = 2;
#declare LDXSW = 0.5;
#declare LDXStuds = 1;
#declare LDXRefls = 1;
#declare LDXShads = 1;
#declare LDXFloor = 0;

[edit]

Lastly, I forgot we had this same discussion at the beginning of this year. I fixed some issues I had then as well as now. However I am still getting the following error:

Code:
"D:\Datsville\trunk\datsville_rpgmaker\povsource\datsville_ldview_includes.pov" line 348044: Parse Error: Expected 'object', undeclared identifier 'LDX_48_slash_1_dash_12ri38_dot_dat_in_part' found instead

I don't know what to do about it.

This seems to be fixed in Beta 1.

[edit]

There's no way to turn off the "background" declaration after the fact. Could you make it optional? I need renders with transparent backgrounds.

[edit]

Where do I find the latest versions of LGEO? I think the original author may have abandoned them. Has development been taken over by another person?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough? - by Michael Horvath - 2014-07-11, 4:57