LDCad 1.3 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.3 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:As for the calc tool, it's funny because I just started working on a generic selection info feature.

[...]

Also I was just wondering if there could be more useful info to show the user, and your suggestion is right in that ally Smile

In my imagination, it would not be just a "calc" feature, or show info. Once you have a path with a fixed step size (16 in this case) associated to a circle path point, you'd (optionally) change the circle's radius not in 0.5 LDU steps (or whatever), but in integer number of donors, the formula is simple: for n donors of size s the radius is (s/2)*sin(180/n).

Of course, this is an idea that I find useful for this particular case, I don't know if it's useful enough in other cases to deserve a real implementation. But, speaking of a calc tool, a triangle solver would be handy. And for showing info, maybe displaying the transformation matrix as angles, when possible.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.3 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Ignacio Fernandez Galvan - 2014-01-26, 13:26