New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82

RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82
(2022-04-26, 15:00)Cam's Bricks Wrote: Would it be possible to just have a text file that could be added for additional library locations. "additional_library.txt" then each line is a new location. 

When you same same structure it has subfolders "p" and "parts"? 

Would that also be the same for additional libraries? I can work with all these little things just want to help if I can. 

As an aside, anyone have a suggestion for how to light a scene? I am getting over exposed colors when I try so I am sure I am doing something wrong.

>>Would it be possible to just have a text file that could be added for additional library locations. "additional_library.txt" then each line is a new location.
Certainly.

>>When you same same structure it has subfolders "p" and "parts"? 
Correct.

>>Would that also be the same for additional libraries? I can work with all these little things just want to help if I can. 
At import, just set the ldraw folder value to whichever library you want to use. You can even import multiple times in the same project from different ldraw paths.

>>As an aside, anyone have a suggestion for how to light a scene? I am getting over exposed colors when I try so I am sure I am doing something wrong.
Would you mind sharing a screenshot?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Blender Importer/Exporter for Blender 2.82 - by Matthew Morrison - 2022-04-26, 16:15