Tourguide or walktrough animation

RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation
(2020-05-25, 18:23)Roland Melkert Wrote: You can move lines around by just dragging them.

Or if you want to change the order select them in the order you want them using the 3d view, and the n grab any of the selected lines in the source window and move the 'insertion line' to the top of the selection. This will force the lines in the same order as the selection.

The camera control is always trackball during animation playback unless the "CAM" label is red in the top right session panel. This because the animation needs full control of the camera and not be limited by the horizontal orientation of spin control.

I'm not sure what you mean here, if you want manual control of the camera during playback disable the CAM option mentioned above.

Or do you want manual control like in a first person action came, from the mifig's perspective during playback. This is not possible in 1.6, it's a planned 1.7 feature though.
then may i suggest hotkeys for moving the 1st person camera in +/-x, y, z directions? i suggest N, S, E, W, U, D, with the movement incriments being the same as the red green and blue in the edit compass box.

Which string forces the camera to "keep looking forward" relative to the minifig?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation - by Moreau - 2020-05-25, 20:13