LICreator Pre-Ultimate version

LICreator Pre-Ultimate version
I'm glad to introduce to all of you this release. This version have many changes, so answer only to some things which need attention posted by Willy Tschager. Download from https://github.com/Jeremy1980/licreator.
  • The CC license should also be shipped as a .txt
    • I included the CC license into COPYING file.
  • The Toggle Assistent pop-up should have a closing button in the top right-hand corner as it is not obvious how to get rid off
  • Model -> Toggle Assistent not accessible when no model is loaded while F1 works
    • I handle this. Probably...
  • Have the ability to export just one page as PDF (either current page or number)
    • Right-Click on Page object. Select 'Render Me' option.
  • Save in the folder where the model is stored. Currently they end up in my VirtualStore on Win7
    • This looks like a problem with the configuration of your virtual machine, I can explain it in a separate thread.
  • A pane which shows the LDraw code underneath
    • It work realy amazing to me. Right click on Part List Page object. Choose 'Show design numbers'. If somethings go into wrong way. Then correct them with codes.ini file. Select Model => Check for Library Updates... to get latest version, that overwrite your actual file.
  • Once you edit the template (I moved around the step number and the PLI) there is no menu entry to refresh the pages showing the new setting.
  • Save/Load template somehow broken (the above change couldn't be save or loaded)
    • Fix mistake. Template elements are no longer movable.
  • Reopen produces a "Open Error"
    • Fix mistake. Re-opening ability available only on saved instruction.
  • LIC doesn't support Buffer-Exchange or MLCad Arrow code and should at least ignore them when it comes across.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tkc3m7tajo4s0q/LIC.jpg?dl=0
  • Whole template concept should be out-sourced to a Menu -> Setting where you set up your defaults but have the ability to save/load a template if needed
    • Too much work. Maybe one fine day -- it will become a reality.
  • "Generate images with POV-Ray" grayed out though I have defined all paths. Had to restart the prog twice to get it work
  • Prog crashes on Export
    • Handling QThread class to stop freezing application one some behaviors. Long and/or Lazy work now out of main thread. I hope this correct solution. Probably...
  • I do not think that L3P is a good choice as POV-Exporter. I like the output of LDView much better - and easier to handle.
    • You probably have right. But actually stay AS IS. Do not forget to set L3PAccessLog or POVAccessLog on True to know what these programs are doing.
Lego isn't just a brand of plastic bricks. It's a lifestyle; and artistic medium.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LICreator Pre-Ultimate version - by Jarema - 2015-05-01, 18:56
Re: LICreator on-line updates - by Jarema - 2015-05-02, 16:17