LDCad 1.4b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation
Found a bit of time for some more reading... Mainly trivial typos but... (as I am not a native English speaker either, I can be wrong sometimes... or I may have let things get through!)

- In Bins preparation, shouldn't "(e.g. Technic of Creative)" be rather "(e.g. Technic or Creator)"?

- End of Camera control: " it is therefor possible to set rotation control to the more a beginner friendly spin method " -> "it is therefore possible to set rotation control to the more beginner friendly spin method" and "But please don't give up to quickly" -> "But please don't give up too quickly"

- Start of Editing Compass: "ignored the briefly discusses compass in the left bottom corner." -> "ignored the briefly discussed compass in the left bottom corner." . Later on: "as a result of the grid using to large a step." -> "as a result of the grid using too large a step.". At the end: "and is therefor one of the most important things during editing." -> "and is therefore one of the most important things during editing."

- Building using parts snapping: "You might wonder way I wasted your time" -> "You might wonder why I wasted your time". Then "is set to manual (MEP) while part editing is enabled" -> "is set to manual (MEP) while part snapping is enabled" (I guess?). "as it large influence how LDCad tries to 'guess' part " -> "as it has a large influence on how LDCad tries to 'guess' part" (I guess too?). "While adding bricks you willt need to rotate parts" -> "While adding bricks you will need to rotate parts". "(as long things are at 90 deg angels." -> "(as long as things are at 90 deg angles).". " select the first angles brick again." -> "select the first angled brick again." "being it's rectangular in relation to the angles brick." -> "being it's rectangular in relation to the angled brick."

- Conclusion: "get more and more use to things" -> "get more and more used to things". Then "most out of the LDraw format. Things step editing, using submodels (MPD) and flexible parts." -> most out of the LDraw format, like step editing, using submodels (MPD) and flexible parts." (?)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-01-28, 23:04
LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-14, 23:54
Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Philippe Hurbain - 2015-03-26, 10:16
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Jason Smith - 2015-02-15, 6:39
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-04-01, 9:50
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-03-13, 10:48