LDCad 1.4b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation
You are doing a very useful job here Wink

A few typos...
in Getting started page:
- Windows LDraw AIOI Probalby the easist -> Probably the easiest
In GUI intro:
- (icons) Go to the fist building step of the current model/li> (/li> at the end, same on few following lines)
- (parts bin) ether links to groups or things -> either links to groups or things
- (parts bin) In order to get the hang of the part bin it self -> In order to get the hang of the part bin itself
- (editing) It will load the LDCad mascot model you'll probably seen -> It will load the LDCad mascot model you've probably seen
- (editing)therefore to big a subject to do in this general GUI introduction. It will off course -> therefore too big a subject to do in this general GUI introduction. It will of course

About icons: Manual selection move/rotation/center move, maybe numerical instead of manual would be better?

In FAQ:
- (red crosses) or it's not available readable at all -> or it's not available or readable at all (???)
- (red crosses) would be to reset the (main.cfg) LDCad configuration -> would be to delete the (main.cfg) LDCad configuration (???)
- (red crosses) re-asking of the LDraw library at it's next start up -> re-asking of the LDraw library at its next start up
- Where does LDCad keep it's configuration files? -> Where does LDCad keep its configuration files? (I remember the early days of my website, a guy contacted me about the confusion I made often between "it's" and "its" Wink - there are a few more instances of this one later on in faq.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-01-28, 23:04
LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-14, 23:54
Re: LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Philippe Hurbain - 2015-02-16, 9:29
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Jason Smith - 2015-02-15, 6:39
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-04-01, 9:50
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-03-13, 10:48