Weekly new parts and the "Oldtimers"

RE: Weekly new parts and the "Oldtimers"
(2021-05-13, 7:40)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I find uploading a file, and then not acting on a review, regardless of Novote or Hold, is disrespectful of the reviewer.
I'm thinking: - "Why should I review your file if you ignore my review?"
If I upload a file, I want someone to review it. And then I'm expected to react.
But, some might need more time than others, and I have to accept and respect that.

Edit,
Just to be clear, I'm not talking about you and your files Bertrand, I'm talking in general terms.

For my part, of course disrespect is never the intent—but if I don't immediately revise a part after a review (particularly a novote), it's usually just pending the input of more reviewers, so that all issues can be fixed at once instead of making multiple revisions. (I'll often leave a comment though, just to say that the review is noted and will be incorporated in the next version, whenever one is required.)

But, in any case I was inspired by this thread to finish out my one outstanding hold-voted file. And I have a few others that have stalled, but those are waiting on input from other reviewers as far as I can tell.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weekly new parts and the "Oldtimers" - by N. W. Perry - 2021-05-16, 13:32