electric powered up small angular lego spike essential

electric powered up small angular lego spike essential
I am trying to download the file with the updates, but as much as I try at 40mb it stops and there is no way to continue, can someone tell me why?

I am trying to download the complete file because I want to install part 68488 (electric powered up small angular lego spike essential) I have downloaded the supposed parts of that part, I have uploaded them to the zip file and the complete part is not formed, only a part and I don't know what to do, any suggestions?
.png   motor 68488.png (Size: 37.39 KB / Downloads: 26)
RE: electric powered up small angular lego spike essential
Based on your screen shot it looks like you're using Studio. How are you adding parts? Via the CustomParts folder or Part Designer?
(2022-08-25, 16:24)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Based on your screen shot it looks like you're using Studio. How are you adding parts? Via the CustomParts folder or Part Designer?

I have downloaded these files, I have gone to the complete.zip file, the one used as a base for the pieces, I have uploaded them to the zip and that's it, so, I think, or some piece is missing from that group, some is not correct or I'm doing something wrong, that I don't know because I've done it with other pieces and it worked fine, I'm using LeoCad

Attached Files
.png   Sense títol 4.png (Size: 6.24 KB / Downloads: 25)
Ok. The ones with a s01 suffix need to go into the parts/s folder. This is probably why the parts aren't rendering correctly.
(2022-08-25, 17:00)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Ok. The ones with a s01 suffix need to go into the parts/s folder. This is probably why the parts aren't rendering correctly.

Fantastic, you're a crack, now it works perfectly, why does that happen? Thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »