LDView feature request

LDView feature request
Hi Travis.

Could you please make it so that when I specify Latitude/Longitude coordinates, that I can (optionally) specify the Look At too? Thanks.
RE: LDView feature request
(2021-04-13, 16:53)Michael Horvath Wrote: Hi Travis.

Could you please make it so that when I specify Latitude/Longitude coordinates, that I can (optionally) specify the Look At too? Thanks.

I don't think that's appropriate for the Latitude/Longitude entry dialog. However, I will consider adding a UI for the already existing ModelCenter setting.

Right now, if you want to set the look at, use -ModelCenter=x,y,z on the command line. Whatever you specify as the coordinates will be used as the center instead of the center of the model's bounding box.
RE: LDView feature request
(2021-04-13, 23:04)Travis Cobbs Wrote: I don't think that's appropriate for the Latitude/Longitude entry dialog. However, I will consider adding a UI for the already existing ModelCenter setting.

Right now, if you want to set the look at, use -ModelCenter=x,y,z on the command line. Whatever you specify as the coordinates will be used as the center instead of the center of the model's bounding box.

Great, thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »