Tool to recolor parts/models?

Tool to recolor parts/models?
Are there any tools that can batch process a number of models and replace one color with another color in all of them? Thanks.
RE: Tool to recolor parts/models?
(2020-02-02, 18:44)Michael Horvath Wrote: Are there any tools that can batch process a number of models and replace one color with another color in all of them? Thanks.
Something like that is probably easy enough to do in awk/sed/perl/python that I'd be surprised if a dedicated tool existed.
(2020-02-05, 7:02)Owen Dive Wrote: Something like that is probably easy enough to do in awk/sed/perl/python that I'd be surprised if a dedicated tool existed.

Any regular expression search and replace tool could search for 1 N .... lines

Python style:

Code:
^(\s*1\s+[0-9]+\s.*)$

You could try grepWin, but I haven't used it with regular expressions before, so I'm not sure how the replace part works.
(2020-02-02, 18:44)Michael Horvath Wrote: Are there any tools that can batch process a number of models and replace one color with another color in all of them? Thanks.

This can also be done in LDDP with the color replace feature.
(2020-02-05, 7:02)Owen Dive Wrote: Something like that is probably easy enough to do in awk/sed/perl/python that I'd be surprised if a dedicated tool existed.

Thanks. You're right I could write a script to do this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »