Call for votes: Update sticker spec wording relating to sticker sheet color

Call for votes: Update sticker spec wording relating to sticker sheet color
Please vote on the following change to the Official Library Specification for Sticker Parts:

Update the following text:

Quote:The sticker pattern is modelled in its true colours; they are not modifiable from the outside. All printed colours of the pattern must be matched, and the background (non-printed portion) of the pattern must use colour 16. Mimicking a colour by blending in the background colour of the part underneath using colour 16 is not allowed.

Change it to read:

Quote:The sticker pattern is modelled in its true colours; they are not modifiable from the outside. All colours of the top surface must be matched, and the back side and sides of the sticker must use colour 16. Print on a transparent plastic sticker sheet should use colour 16 on the transparent part of the top surface.
RE: Call for votes: Update sticker spec wording relating to sticker sheet color
I vote yes.
Roland: YES
(2019-09-13, 5:31)Travis Cobbs Wrote: Please vote on the following change to the Official Library Specification for Sticker Parts:

I vote yes
(2019-09-13, 5:31)Travis Cobbs Wrote: Please vote on the following change to the Official Library Specification for Sticker Parts:

Update the following text:

Change it to read:

YES from me.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
(2019-10-01, 19:51)Chris Dee Wrote: YES from me.

This mean this motion is passed. I can make the changes.
(2019-10-01, 19:52)Orion Pobursky Wrote: This mean this motion is passed. I can make the changes.

Done.
(2019-10-01, 19:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Done.

Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »