stl2dat --convert to slt perfect

stl2dat --convert to slt perfect
Wink 
i creat a part with solidwork,but i dont know how to convert to stl with stl.swb.nothing happen after i run the stl.swb.Can you tech me how to do step by step ,my solidwork is 2006 versions .
RE: stl2dat --convert to slt perfect
(2019-01-29, 13:04)HWQ Wrote: i creat a part with solidwork,but i dont know how to convert to stl with stl.swb.nothing happen after i run the stl.swb.Can you tech me how to do step by step ,my solidwork is 2006 versions .
Stl2dat understands only "ASCII" version of STL files, but not compressed ones. Make sure to use the right option when you save/export to STL!
(2019-01-29, 14:28)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2019-01-29, 13:04)HWQ Wrote: i creat a part with solidwork,but i dont know how to convert to stl with stl.swb.nothing happen after i run the stl.swb.Can you tech me how to do step by step ,my solidwork is 2006 versions .
Stl2dat understands only "ASCII" version of STL files, but not compressed ones. Make sure to use the right option when you save/export to STL!

yes,i know . But my custom part becomes a lot of faces and file becomes very big after i run the regedit and stl.swb in solidworks 2006
like this .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.png   2.png (Size: 9.59 KB / Downloads: 48)
(2019-01-30, 2:57)HWQ Wrote:
(2019-01-29, 14:28)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Stl2dat understands only "ASCII" version of STL files, but not compressed ones. Make sure to use the right option when you save/export to STL!

yes,i know . But my custom part becomes a lot of faces and file becomes very big after i run the regedit and stl.swb in solidworks 2006
like this .
Sorry, I'm not a Solidworks guru... But there are some modeling tips at the bottom of this page: http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/manuel/stl2dat.htm . It's in French, but with the help of an on-line translator...???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »