LDCad Rubber band generation

LDCad Rubber band generation
Hello, 

I try to do this kind of rubber band generation with the black 32123 part who make a constraint below the part. With LDCad, I have only successed to do a constraint above the part.
Is it possible to do this ? And if yes, please, can you help me ? Smile

[Image: rubber_band_2.gif]
Regards.
RE: LDCad Rubber band generation
Probably... right-click on the costraint -> properties -> direction -> counter clockwise on XY
That is most certainly possible. I assume you already know how to work with LDCad templates.
You need three control points: 1 for each big wheel each and 1 at the bush in the center.
Then, select the center control point and open the properties (clicking on the little XYZ popup). Then change the Direction from 'Clockwise on XY' to 'Counter Clockwise on XY' and it should do the trick. Or, at least it did for me...
(2018-12-06, 16:34)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Probably... right-click on the costraint -> properties -> direction -> counter clockwise on XY

(2018-12-06, 16:37)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: That is most certainly possible. I assume you already know how to work with LDCad templates.
You need three control points: 1 for each big wheel each and 1 at the bush in the center.
Then, select the center control point and open the properties (clicking on the little XYZ popup). Then change the Direction from 'Clockwise on XY' to 'Counter Clockwise on XY' and it should do the trick. Or, at least it did for me...

Thank you ! I will try your advice !
(2018-12-06, 16:42)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: [quote pid='30112' dateline='1544114076']
Probably... right-click on the costraint -> properties -> direction -> counter clockwise on XY

(2018-12-06, 16:37)Merlijn Wissink Wrote: That is most certainly possible. I assume you already know how to work with LDCad templates.

Thank you ! I will try your advice !
[/quote]

I had read help carefully,but had not find so many useful information, How did i get it ?

My English is poor,Thanks.
(2018-12-13, 10:18)Shi.Yan Wrote: I had read help carefully,but had not find so many useful information, How did i get it ?
What problem are you trying to solve?

You might try to run google translate:
https://translate.google.com/translate?s...%2FadvEdit
(2018-12-13, 19:00)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2018-12-13, 10:18)Shi.Yan Wrote: I had read help carefully,but had not find so many useful information, How did i get it ?

I just learned LDCAD, but love it very much ,it is excellent.Great job.

The help content is still small, the editing function is not enough, and the most important animation features are still less. There are not enough videos on youtube.

I am going to continue to study this software seriously, the software sometimes flashes quit, I hope to see a more powerful version.

Thanks to the author for providing such a good software.
(2018-12-13, 19:00)Roland Melkert Wrote:

I feel should add at least  three shortcuts key:
1.split 4 windows,left 45 deg,Top,Front,side
2.return one of 4 windows
3.return default left 45 deg view
(2018-12-15, 3:07)Shi.Yan Wrote: I feel should add at least  three shortcuts key:
1.split 4 windows,left 45 deg,Top,Front,side
2.return one of 4 windows
3.return default left 45 deg view

1: Could be done using macro if really needed, but I'm guessing you only set it up once.
2: If I understand correctly there is already SPACEBAR for this, it zoomes the active window or restores the split view.
3: This is in the menu "view/editing views/view angle" you can assign it a hotkey if needed (bottom of the edit window group)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »