LGEO status

LGEO status
The distribution of LGEO is in shambles.  All the link I have are dead or wrong. Maybe we should, as a community, come together and create a "most current" distro of LGEO and then host it either on LDraw.org or somewhere else.
RE: LGEO status
I'm still work on my additions, not ready yet to be integrated in an official release.
(2016-04-30, 22:14)Orion Pobursky Wrote: The distribution of LGEO is in shambles.  All the link I have are dead or wrong. Maybe we should, as a community, come together and create a "most current" distro of LGEO and then host it either on LDraw.org or somewhere else.

A (with LDview's export feature) working copy - comprising Lutz's and Owen's parts is part of the AIOI. As Damien already ponted out I'm waiting to get his updated package. Til then it wouldn't make any sense hosting it at LDraw.org.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2016-05-01, 11:31)Willy Tschager Wrote: A (with LDview's export feature) working copy - comprising Lutz's and Owen's parts is part of the AIOI. As Damien already ponted out I'm waiting to get his updated package. Til then it wouldn't make any sense hosting it at LDraw.org.

w.

It may be also good to have a stand alone LGEO library somewhere that doesn't need the AIOI, no?
Exactly. People who already have an LDraw setup don't need the AIOI and it's Windows only anyway
(2016-05-01, 16:53)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Exactly. People who already have an LDraw setup don't need the AIOI and it's Windows only anyway

Here is version 25.06.2014 currently part of the AIOI:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq4hqrvitom48rv/LGEO.zip?dl=0

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2016-05-01, 18:22)Willy Tschager Wrote: Here is version 25.06.2014 currently part of the AIOI:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq4hqrvitom48rv/LGEO.zip?dl=0

w.

Couldn't it be downloadable somewhere on the ldraw website.
That's the intention.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »