LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 1990
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: vmfVCWt.png]

Set: 8850 - Rally Support Truck - Model B
OMR Compliant: Yes
Missing: Nothing
CAD: LDcad 1.6b As it should be [Image: wink.png]
Comments: none
[Image: dmBaSHe.png]
Set: 8850 - Rally Support Truck
OMR Compliant: Yes
Missing: Nothing
CAD: LDcad 1.6b As it should be [Image: wink.png]
Comments: none
(2019-04-29, 21:02)tatubias Wrote: [ -> ]Set: 8850 - Rally Support Truck
This is one of my all time favorite sets Smile

tip: For easy piston alignment use the "scrips/technic/piston placement helper" macro.
(2019-04-29, 21:47)Roland Melkert Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of my all time favorite sets Smile

tip: For easy piston alignment use the "scrips/technic/piston placement helper" macro.
Wait what? Is this another thing LDCad does that I’ve be doing the hard way?
(2019-04-29, 21:55)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Wait what? Is this another thing LDCad does that I’ve be doing the hard way?

In at clase now, i.finish and test the piston alignment.

Evary day i use ldcad i learn something new, its incredibly complex software i love it..
(2019-04-29, 22:01)tatubias Wrote: [ -> ]In at clase now, i.finish and test the piston alignment.

Evary day i use ldcad i learn something new, its incredibly complex software i love it..

its impressive how good it is. congratulation. you onlyneed to click on the macro and its aligne all the pistons.

here its an example with before after.

[Image: MWdTCw2.png]
[Image: 0zCGAxe.png]
[Image: zbkQxDA.png]
(2019-04-30, 1:04)Victor Di Rienzo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 0zCGAxe.png]
[Image: zbkQxDA.png]

Nice renders.
But I think you used the wrong color on the tyres.
Should be rubber black.
(2019-05-27, 14:23)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Nice renders.
But I think you used the wrong color on the tyres.
Should be rubber black.

If you are using Rebrickable's pbg export note that they don't differentiate between black and rubber black (or, more generally, normal plastic colors and rubber colors). This is because Bricklink doesn't either.
(2019-05-27, 15:00)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using Rebrickable's pbg export note that they don't differentiate between black and rubber black (or, more generally, normal plastic colors and rubber colors). This is because Bricklink doesn't either.

yes orion that the main problem, i being using rebricables pbg export, if i remember well philo let me know the issue Wink the render is for the show only i really dontcare about it. as you noticed several of my renders have minifig (krypton guys)  on the air or the models flying too.
Pages: 1 2 3