LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: Technic 1999
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A thread for Technic models released in 1999
I am currently working all 6 (yes 6) variations of the model
(2019-04-10, 5:05)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working all 6 (yes 6) variations of the model

The base model for Gull Wing and Convertible is done. This model would have been far more of a pain were it not for LDCad part snapping and flex objects.

[attachment=3524]
[attachment=3538]
8448 - Super Street Sensation - Convertible
OMR Compliant
Missing: Stickers
Notes:
- The double compound u-joint in the steering link needs work.
- The flexible elements make the model file very large (20 MB) so it is zipped.
I did this animation a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember the credentials for my old YT account.
Model was done in MLCad. All angles were calculated by hand or by using AutoCad.

/Max
[attachment=3549]
8448 - Super Street Sensation - Wing Doors
OMR Compliant
Notes:
- Same comments as the Convertible
(2019-04-19, 4:26)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]8448 - Super Street Sensation - Convertible
OMR Compliant
Notes:
- The double compound u-joint in the steering link needs work.
- The flexible elements make the model file very large (20 MB) so it is zipped.

I made some minor adjustments to the windshield based on errors found while the Wing Door model. Zip file updated.
[attachment=3557]
8448 - Super Street Sensation - Concept Car
OMR Compliant
Notes:
(2019-04-26, 3:52)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]8448 - Super Street Sensation - Concept Car
OMR Compliant
Notes:

Stupid question: Which is the main model?
(2019-04-28, 19:39)Johann Eisner Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid question: Which is the main model?

The convertible. I’m posting in the order they appear in the BIs. Racer’s almost done and there are 2 more after that. I also plan on posting a convertible top down and wing doors down versions
Pages: 1 2 3