LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: LDraw OMR website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Get a little issue: when I try to filter files, I get a cookie error. I tried to allow all cookies on the site to make sure (though my standard cookie policy should have worked), same problem. Browser: Seamonkey (Chrome works fine).

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.

If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.
Perhaps something should be done to better distinguish between main model and alternate one? Could be as simple to remove completely "main model" so that alternate ones stand out, or maybe use italic font for alternate. What about adding an "alternate" criteria in filter?
I forgot to say that you might have to refresh the page completely (ctrl f5). I was having some issues with the cached css (the thumbnails were way too big) before refreshing. Maybe you were having a problem with the cached cookies?
I knew there was something I forgot to add to my to-do list: the main-model filter. Oops, haha. It's on the list now Wink

What exactly do you mean with distinguishing main models from alternate ones? The table clearly states wheter it's a main-model or not. Or is the main-model filter what you mean?
No, still doesn't work. I have a cookie set by omr.ldraw.org, named "csrftoken" that appears as soon as I visit omr website.
Quote:What exactly do you mean with distinguishing main models from alternate ones?
I meant that with a cursory glance the text 'main model' doesn't stand out compared to the name of alternate submodel (eg. 'Tow Truck" for set 42031). And 'main model' text could be removed as it is the implied value. Probably a moot point once the filter is available!

Another quirck: if I look for a set number I arrive on a page different from the page I reach if I click on model line in the all files list.
Strange. It works fine for me on a bunch of different devices...
Have you tried another browser? Or restarting your browser? I can't really think of

I've also updated the site (again) with a little better styled table (press ctrl+f5 to clear css cache if needed) and the 'Is main model' filter.

Philo Wrote:Another quirck: if I look for a set number I arrive on a page different from the page I reach if I click on model line in the all files list.
I don't exactly understand what you mean? Could you give an example?
Quote:Strange. It works fine for me on a bunch of different devices...
Have you tried another browser? Or restarting your browser? I can't really think of
Forget it for now, tried on another machine/same browser and it works fine. Clearly the problem seems to be on my side!
Quote:I don't exactly understand what you mean? Could you give an example?
OK, sorry, not a quirk but a feature. Depends whether you click on set name (view set) or on the magnifier (view LDraw file).
Yup. There's a difference between a set-page and a file-page. A single set can have multiple files. I was in in doubt about having the set number/name in the table link to the set data or the actual file. As it is now (link to set data) is more logical (because you have to click on a set number/name), but having it go the the specific file is maybe more intuitive (because it's a list of files)...
I've discovered a little bug on the website (which wasn't visibile earlier due to not enough models). When you've filtered the results on the all-files page and the filtered results have more than 1 page and you click on next (or previous) page the results get reset. Just a note so that nobody has to report that one anymore Wink

I'll hopefully take a look at it later today.
No idea if anyone cares, but I've updated the omr site again Wink
Changelog is here (1.2.3 and 1.2.4).

Nothing big, just some bugfixes. The only relatively 'major' change is that the all-files page has changed (both behind the scenes and in terms of features). It's a bit of an experiment, I'll see if I keep it this way and try to built on top of this or go back the old way and try to expand that. Both have their advantages and drawbacks.

I won't go into a lot of detail (but I can if somebody would like), but I've basicly moved all server-side processing in terms of pagination and sorting into client-side by using a javascript library. That's also the reason why the images are removed (for the moment). The server now serves ALL results and lets the client do the pagination and stuff. That means that when you visit the page and you have 100 results, the server also sends 100 images to the client. When we keep adding new files, this will get worse and worse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12