LDraw.org Discussion Forums

Full Version: LDraw OMR website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Well, by reminding me, haha. Wink

There are a bunch more models that need to be added. There were a lot of models in the old OMR that I had (and still have to in some cases) to add, in addition to my own files (which I've done about 50% of now) and while a few users (*cough* Damien *cough* ) were submitting a lot of models. In other words, I had (and have) a lot to add.

Although, that's mainly just because I've been adding multiple years of OMR and other work in a few weeks. When I'm done with that, the workload will lower a lot I guess. I'm not complaining though, I like to keep track of things and organise stuff Wink
I get an error when I try to filter the list:

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.

If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.
(2016-04-23, 21:07)Damien Roux Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error when I try to filter the list:

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

You are seeing this message because this site requires a CSRF cookie when submitting forms. This cookie is required for security reasons, to ensure that your browser is not being hijacked by third parties.

If you have configured your browser to disable cookies, please re-enable them, at least for this site, or for 'same-origin' requests.

Ugh. Not again (not your fault). I have completely, totally no idea why it happens to certain people in certain browsers. Dodgy 

Philo also had it on a particular machine. I too have it, only in Chrome on my main desktop. It works perfectly fine in Firefox and on Chrome on my laptop. You could try deleting all cookies for the omr site and than visiting it again, but I doubt that will work.
Great, simply great, I will try to use your model and see what can i make of it!
http://omr.ldraw.org/

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@omr.ldraw.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is it supposed to be this way?
(2016-09-07, 6:34)Michael Horvath Wrote: [ -> ]http://omr.ldraw.org/

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@omr.ldraw.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is it supposed to be this way?

No, certainly not. There was a Django update that maybe, just maybe, fixed the stupid 'CSRF verification failed' bug which I and other people had in some browsers.
However due to some weird Windows crash, I had to reinstall Windows a couple weeks ago and lost all my development stuff. I only have the source code left. So, I asked Orion if it would be possible to try to update Django being used on the website, with the added warning that I haven't been able to check if there would be any compatibility problems.

Well, he did update Django, but something went wrong... He said he'll look into it later because he's busy. Never heard from him since.
Orion, if you're reading this: I don't blame you or anything, I'm quite busy this week too Wink
Spent 2 hours today trying to tease out the error. It appear to be some sort of problem with Django and the software the server uses to serve a python app. I'll have some more time Later this week to fully explore the problem or downgrade back to the prior version of Django
(2016-09-07, 7:37)Orion Pobursky Wrote: [ -> ]Spent 2 hours today trying to tease out the error. It appear to be some sort of problem with Django and the software the server uses to serve a python app. I'll have some more time Later this week to fully explore the problem or downgrade back to the prior version of Django

But is it something related with Django/the website or the server?
It's been quite a long time since I last used Django, but I believe the site used a few plugins or something like that. Maybe those need to be updated as well? I'll try to get my own stuff up and running again later this week.
Ok, the OMR site is running for like a week now without problems. Thanks Orion!
It seems that the 'CSRF verification failed' bug is indeed gone now, so that is good.

I had a busy week last week and probably next week too, but I'll try to add the little backlog of models on the forum today Smile
Merlijn,

I'd like to update the models shipped with the AIOI. Please select two models from every theme - I suggest a small one and the largest (most complex) - and store them in a dedicated folder. Take the current AIOI structure for reference. Finally send them to me or post them here. I would also be good, if you could update them first, in case they contain unofficial parts which have become certified in the meantime.

Thanks, w.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12