Part Request 1993 Dreamzzz micro body part Dreamling

Part Request 1993 Dreamzzz micro body part Dreamling
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...P=1993#T=C
 I could see this being used for a bunch of things, the arms could be hooks, leafs of some plant or handguard of a sword besides small creature. Would be an interesting part to have.
RE: Part Request 1993 Dreamzzz micro body part Dreamling
Here it is as raw part from instructions app, not cleaned and not ready for PT

Attached Files
.dat   1993_raw.dat (Size: 107.07 KB / Downloads: 19)
(2023-09-03, 9:32)Vincent Messenet Wrote: Here it is as raw part from instructions app, not cleaned and not ready for PT

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to extract parts from instructions app? There's a Dreamzzz contest on Lego Ideas right now and there are a few other parts I'd like to try and pull in for my entry.
any progress on this part (and maybe even the prints)? I tried a bit:

fitted the head connector, checked the armpit connector (can you fit bars in here?).
should this part be quartered? the green area could be subfiled for the prints.
(2024-05-08, 19:44)Thomas Dickerson Wrote: Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to extract parts from instructions app? There's a Dreamzzz contest on Lego Ideas right now and there are a few other parts I'd like to try and pull in for my entry.
"
How to get official prints/models from LEGO Builder
1. Download Bluestacks (Android Emulator for PC)
2. Download Lego Builder app on the play store.
3. Find the set you want. Keep in mind only the ones with the green brick icon in the corner will work.
4. Open the 3D digital instructions and wait till they're done downloading.
5. Exit Lego Builder app and download RAR or any other archive application.
6. Open RAR and navigate to Android/data and look for a folder named com.lego.legobuildinginstructions
7. Archive the folder and Save it on File Manager.
8. Through the default File Manager application select it and choose "Send to Windows" and save it in your desired folder.
9. Go to System Settings in Bluestacks, navigate to the Lego Builder app and clear the cache and storage (It's necessary so the files don't get mixed up from different sets.)
10. Extract the contents of the archive you've just exported through Bluestacks to a desired folder.
10. Download AssetRipper (https://github.com/AssetRipper/AssetRipper), extract the archive contents to a desired folder.
11. Open AssetRipper.exe and go to File -> Open Folder and choose the "com.lego.legobuildinginstructions" folder you got from Bluestacks.
12. Once AssetRipper does its thing go to Export -> Export all files and choose your desired folder.
13. You will now have a folder that will contain one named "ExportedProject", within it look for the folder "decorations" or "decals", there you can find all the textures/prints used in the set.
==============(OPTIONAL) HOW TO EXTRACT MODELS ==============
13. Download Unity, any version will work.
14. In Unity Hub Explorer go to Open and navigate to the exported folder from AssetRipper and within it look for the one named "ExportedProject". Ignore the unity warning and choose to open with the version you have installed.
15. Once the scene has loaded go to Window -> Package Manager -> Packages: Unity Registry (switch from "In project") -> FBX Exporter. Install it.
16. Search the Assets folder inside Unity by type (Prefab or Mesh) and drag the desired object onto the scene.
17. In the Hierarchy select Right-click on the model name and choose Export to FBX.
18. Change the export format to Binary and export it to your desired folder.
"
why hasnt anyone ripped the whole collection from this and posted it somewhere else online?
(like this)
http://www.digital-bricks.de/en/statistic4.php
(nice page and bricks from LDD, but no new bricks)
how often does this app get updated?
(2024-05-12, 14:33)Richard Wrote: ==============(OPTIONAL) HOW TO EXTRACT MODELS ==============
13. Download Unity, any version will work.
14. In Unity Hub Explorer go to Open and navigate to the exported folder from AssetRipper and within it look for the one named "ExportedProject". Ignore the unity warning and choose to open with the version you have installed.
15. Once the scene has loaded go to Window -> Package Manager -> Packages: Unity Registry (switch from "In project") -> FBX Exporter. Install it.
16. Search the Assets folder inside Unity by type (Prefab or Mesh) and drag the desired object onto the scene.
17. In the Hierarchy select Right-click on the model name and choose Export to FBX.
18. Change the export format to Binary and export it to your desired folder.
"

Is there a way to include the studs? For example, I have done the steps for part 4987, but no studs are available.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »