Princess Leia Minifigure

Princess Leia Minifigure
Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a Princess Leia minifigure. I've found the bun hair part (30409.dat) and the head (3626bp08.dat), but I'm struggling to find a torso piece. It seems that there are 3 possible Princess Leia torso parts:
973px411 - Hoth Jacket Pattern
973px303 - Brown Shirt Pattern
There is also a new Princess Leia minifigure featured in the set 7965 Millennium Falcon. This one is called "Princess Leia Organa minifigure"

Is anyone working on any of these parts, or could help me locate them.

BTW, I've recently added a Chewbacca Minifigure and Superman Minifigure to my website.

Thanks

Reuben
[email protected]
=====================================
Download 3D Lego models and other resources from:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego
=====================================
Re: Princess Leia Minifigure
Reuben Pearse Wrote:973px411 - Hoth Jacket Pattern
This one is now on parts tracker... 973prd.dat

Quote:There is also a new Princess Leia minifigure featured in the set 7965 Millennium Falcon. This one is called "Princess Leia Organa minifigure"
This one is already official, in two versions: 973pry.dat and 973psy.dat

And there are more "Leia" torsos: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp...&catLike=W
Thanks for this Philippe.

Out of interest why is the naming convention for the parts on Peeron and Bricklink different to LDraw for some items. Do any of the LDraw folks have admin permissions on Peeron or Bricklink to add links back to DAT files on the LDraw site (for some parts there is a "DAT" link on the Peeron site)?

Reuben
in the past, peeron had adopted the LDRAW part titles once they became official.

but since it has been a LONG, LONG time since anybody incorporated one of the recent parts updates
into peeron, the database has become quite outdated now :-(
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »